Thursday, July 5, 2012

Birthday Cards for My Parents

Both My Mom and My Dad's Birthday was this past Saturday on June 30th.  Here are pictures of the front of the cards that I made each of them.


This card I made for my Dad...he was/is a Marine and we made him a Marine Build a Bear and the Bear itself was blue with white stars all over it.  So, I thought that the Star paper would go great with the bear.

This card I made for my Mom...we also made her a Build a Bear, but she loves to sew, she can sew/make anything on her sewing machine, so when found this pattern themed paper I knew it would be perfect, I had some measuring tape ribbon and a little sewing machine embellishment.





I hope that you enjoy my cards.  


Until next time...Happy Crafting.


Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment