The Lazy Days of Summer
If you have just stopped by to visit with me, thank you and welcome, but please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess,
Robin Lane from Create-A-Latte.
We would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects.
As summer is starting to wine down and kids are getting ready to head back to school, we thought we would share some summer projects with you.
So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.
Today I am sharing with you a layout that I am putting together to showcase the top 10 summer memories.
This is a digital layout using a kit from Simple Stories called...I Heart Summer.
Now, for some candy. This month we will be giving one lucky person one Becky Higgins Project Life Themed Kits, Summer . For your chance to win this amazing blog candy you must hop through each one of our talented crafters blogs, be sure to leave everyone a little blog lovin', and if you are not already a follower please become one to each of ladies so that you do not miss a single project that they make. The winner will be picked on Friday, August 7th, good luck to everyone.
Now on with the hop
Your next stop will be with...
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project. And don't forget to leave everyone a little blog lovin' and become a follower for your chance to win some blog candy.
1. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Denise - http://www.craftconfectionery.com/
3. Melissa - http://www.papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Kim - http://katydidcards.com
6. Eva Scraps - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
7. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
8. Jearise - http://www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
9. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
10. Nana's Scrap Spot - www.nanasscrapspot.com
11. Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
12. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hoping along with us today, I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.