Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Halloween Treats

Well, it's almost that time again, to start handing out that wonderful Halloween candy.  

For today's project I made a few little Halloween Treat bags.  I got the 1 inch bags from Stampin' Up filled them with different kinds of candy.  I punched out a scalloped circle out of a Halloween print paper, then another straight edge circle out of a cream colored card stock and some with black card stock.  I then ink destressed the edges of the smaller circles with either black or silver ink.  Then I used Close to My Heart Halloween stamp set to add the Halloween onto the center of the smaller circles.  And once I was done attaching the two circles together I then attached them to the top of the 1 inch treat filled bags.






Thank you stopping by and visiting, I hope that you have enjoyed today's project.
Until next time...Happy Crafting,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Robin! I need to get some of those little treat bags! Love the toppers!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete