Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #89 - Papers x3


Happy Saturday!

Welcome to this week's challenge with...
Hiding In My Craft Room #89...this week we would like to see what you can make using three different papers.

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Our sponsor for this is week is...
Template Dreams who graciously provided each of us with a digital kit from her store to work with for today's challenge.

The kit that I choose to work with  is...
Distressed Elegance

Distressed Elegance Scrapbooking Kit

I feel in love with these colors as soon as I saw them. There are many wonderful kits to choose from, I actually have several kits from Template Dreams

For my project I made an Anniversary Card, everything that you see on this card, other than the picture that is, are from the digital kit, Distressed Elegance, that came from Template Dreams


The program that I use to make my digital projects is Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories.

Product Image

Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.

To see more projects that that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you be sure to head on over to...


and while you are there don't forget to link up your project for this week's challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable anniversary card! I would never have known at first glance it was made from a digi kit! I've not ventured into that yet!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete