Thursday, April 4, 2013

Challenge #13 - Showers with Cuttin' and Stampin'



Happy Thursday!
and
Welcome to...


This week's challenge...
#13
Showers

Dates: April 2nd through April 8th, 2013

For my project I decided to make a digital card for a Baby Shower and I really like that way that this one turned out. I added a heavy shadow on everything but the text to give it a little pop. I honestly can't wait to use this kit more, I can easily catch up on our Daughter's baby books using this kit.



The products that I used to make my project is... Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories 

Product Image

"My Baby Girl" Digital Kit from Verena designs



We would love to have you link up and join our challenge this week.  Be sure your post has a link back to us. Thank you for playing along with us in this week's challenge.  
Winners will be announced on...April 15, 2013.

Go Here to enter your creations. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment