Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Very Special Group

I also joined another very special group this week on FaceBook..."Halloween Spooktacular Banners for Special Needs Kids".  This is a special group of compassionate and caring ladies that come together quarterly to be featured in a blog hop that shows the banners that they have all designed, made and donated.  The rooms will be hung in the rooms of special needs, medically fragile kids at Pediatric Specialty Care in Bucks County, PA, where the hop coordinator, Ellen Jarvis works as Admissions Coordinator.  

It will be very meaningful for me to work with this group and making banners for some special needs kids, as some of you may or may not know we had a special needs Daughter that lost her battle with Rett Syndrome seven years ago at the age of nine.  In her short nine years she touched so many lives.  So, it will mean a lot to me to make something that may brighten someone's day.

In fact, joining this group has actually got me thinking about looking at starting something like this up in my area.  As soon as I get something put together I will let everyone know and be asking for help in touching the lives of some very special kids.

Until later Happy Crafting,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment