Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #70 - 3 Favorite Colors for November 3rd



Happy Saturday and Happy November!!

It has been a crazy week with Storm Sandy, lucky we just had a lot of heavy wind, temps. dropping  and saw some snow, a few miles up from us got a lot of snow.  My heart goes out to those that lost so much with Sandy.

On a happier note, it is hard to believe that Turkey Day is just 19 days away, yum, and Christmas is 52 days away, and that could only mean that my Birthday is 54 days away, yay me.  Have you got started on your Christmas Cards yet??

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Today 's Challenge with Hiding In My Craft Room is Challenge #70
To use our favorite three colors.

The colors that I picked are...Blue, Pink, and Purple.



This week we had the honor of working with digi stamps by..."The Scrapbook Society" who is sponsoring this weeks challenge.  

You can find their blog HERE 

and 

shop in their store HERE.

The digi stamp that I used was...The Wedding Day by Sherri Baldy.

I printed and colored it with Copic Markers.



I then added some wedding themed paper that I had to a card then added the digi stamp.  I rounded the corners on both the digi stamp and the wedding paper.  I also added some silver gems to the corners of the digi to give it a little bling.  And last but not least I added a pretty bow to the side of the card.



I really liked working with this digi, she is so pretty and I did not go with a traditional white wedding dress but gave her a pretty pink one.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I hope that you have enjoyed your visit as well as my card as much as I have enjoyed sharing with you.

To see more projects head on over to...


and see the projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you today.

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin Lane

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Cut heart background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pink you coloured her in, cute card!! Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete