Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Theme Day Thursday - Thanksgiving Table or Home Decor







Welcome to Theme Day Thursday!!

For today's project with My Cricut Craft Room we were to make some kind of Thanksgiving Home Decor.

So, I took a Ceramic Tile that I got from Home Depot and added some fancy cuts to all four edges from the cartridge...Elegant Edges, as well as adding some little orange gems with the iRock.




With the cartridge Art Philosophy I added the words..."Count Your Blessings and Give Thanks".





Then I had to add a little Turkey which I cut from the cartridge Celebrate Flourish.





Once all of my cuts were attached to the tile I then added Mod Podge over the whole tile.

And last but not least on the back of the tile I added a piece of thin cork.




Thank you for stopping by visiting today.




To see more projects like this head on over to...

 http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

to see the projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you.

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin Lane

3 comments:

  1. Robin...such a unique idea! I think you did a great job on this!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to use the i Rock on tile! Great project and I love how you added the cork to the back. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this project Robin. What an awesome idea to use a tile! Thanks for inspiring!
    ClaireR
    ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete