Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #79


Happy Saturday!

I trust everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year.  Here's to a healthy, wealthy, and crafty 2013!

For this week's challenge with Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #79 -  we were to make a project using the colors...black, white, and one more color of our choosing.  I choose pink for my third color.

I made a digital layout of my Daughter's Senior high school pictures.  I used the program Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today, if you would like to see more projects that my Design Team Sisters have made please head on over to Laurie's blog...

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2013/01/himcr-79-black-white-1.html

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment