Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #82



Happy Saturday Everyone!


This week over at Hiding In My Craft Room we are doing Valentine's Day.

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Our sponsor this week is...Sherri Baldy, she has given us a beautiful card making kit to work with.


For my project I made a digital card using Sherri's little Valentine girl, Creative Memories Storybook Creator Program and Cheerful Valentine digital kit.   The edges of the little Valentine girl I gave a rustic shadow effect to help it stand out.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.

To see more wonderful projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you head on over to....

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

Thank You!

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting!

Robin 


No comments:

Post a Comment