Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mini Album - Tuesday #25 with Cuttin and Stampin

#25
Challenge:   Mini Album
June 25 - July 1, 2013

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge week with Cuttin and Stampin, as you seen above this week's challenge is to make a Mini Album. For my project I made a Baby themed Mini Album. I used some small really cute baby themed gift bags that I had found on clearance at Michael's to make my mini album. I just made pockets out of the bottom flaps, stuck some tags into the pockets, a mat on one side of the bag where you can add either some journal or a picture. Once each page was decorated with elements, stickers, ect. I then took some baby themed ribbon and tied each of the handles together to bind them to make the book.





Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on July 5, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here

Thank you for stopping by and visiting today, I do hope that you have enjoyed your visit and will back again.

1 comment: