Saturday, July 6, 2013

Challenge #26 with Cuttin and Stampin Design Team

#26
Challenge:   Independence Day
July 2 - July 8, 2013


Happy Saturday!
Robin here, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Independence Day.
Since this weeks challenge is to make something to do with Independence Day and since I am into Project Life this year I decided to make my two page Project Life layout for my project for this week. I really love doing Project Life it is so quick and easy to put a layout together. I also love to mix both the traditional and digital altogether to document our everyday week. For my project I used paper and stickers from Bazzill Basics Paper from the Freedom line, as well as digital paper and embellishments from the Cheerful line from Creative Memories.









Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on July 12, 2013.

You can link your project HERE


Thank you for stopping by and visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout for your Project Life book! I really thought about trying out Project Life, but knew I'd never keep up with it! How do you like it? This was PERFECT for the challenge this week!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layouts. I was really excited to see how you incorporated the Bazzill paper and other die cuts with Project Life. You did a Awesome job.

    Tammy S

    ReplyDelete