Saturday, October 18, 2014

Creative Team Post for Dee's Delights


Happy Saturday!
 
Today I wanted to share with you some of my Creative Team layouts that I have made using different kits created by...
 
Dee's Delights
 
First up is a layout that honestly took me a little while to create, simply because I found a quilting pattern that I wanted to see if I could recreate it into a digital layout. And this is the result of the quilting pattern, a little time consuming but I love the outcome of the layout.
The pictures are from one fall afternoon when my youngest Daughter and her special needs class went to a pumpkin patch close to our house, so I got my oldest Daughter from school and we met them there. We had such a great time, decorating pumpkins, going on a hayride,  and more.
 
 
The kit that used to create this layout is...
Fall Into Fall
 
 

Second layout, is one that I put together of the different faces of my oldest Daughter over the past few years.
 
 
For this layout I used a template from my program Panstoria Artisan 4.
The kit used is...
My Girl
 
 
Up next is a layout that I put together with a few different pictures of my wonderful Hubby.
 
 
To create this layout I placed a black collage frame that I got from Sweet Shoppe, designed by...Kristin Cronin-Barrow. The kit that I used is...
My Guy
 
  
Lastly, is a layout that I put together of a picture that I took of my of my oldest Daughter walking up the driveway in the rain to get the newspaper from the paper box.
 
 
For this layout, for the most part I used a  template from my program Panstoria Artisan 4, with a few changes. The kit that is used to create this layout is...
Rainy Days
 
 


Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today, I hope that I have got your creative juices flowing and you are ready to go create something wonderful.


2 comments:

  1. i am so loving all of your layouts. the details in each one are so perfect.

    BL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These layouts are awesome! I really love the Fall one the best.

      BL Shanna

      Delete