Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room - Challenge #69 - Thankful / Thanksgiving



Happy Saturday!!

hidinginmycraftroom.com


This week with Hiding In My Craft Room is for Challenge #69 to make something Thankful or for Thanksgiving.

Some of us used a digi image from one of our own team members, Naomi Edwards.  The name of this image is called..."Giving Thanks, Praying Girl".

A lucky winner this week will be receiving this digi image from Naomi Edwards. Good Luck!

For my project I made a gate card and took some Thanksgiving themed paper that I had in my scrap box to cover the card.



I colored the digi image with Copic Markers and attached it to the center of the gate card.



In the lower corner I attached a scalloped circle where the corner of the digi image could slide behind  to hold the card shut.  I then added a circle on top of the scallop circle that I inked the edge and stamped "Give Thanks" along with some fall leaves.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me and Hiding In My Craft Room today.  I hope that you have enjoyed your visit as well as my project as much as I have enjoyed sharing with you.

To see more projects head on over to...



and see the projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you today.


Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin L

No comments:

Post a Comment