Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Scrapbook Friday - Snow Theme



It's Friday - Friday - Friday


Happy Friday, I hope that you have had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend.

Today is Scrapbook Friday with "My Cricut Craft Room" with a Snow Theme.




For today's project I used my Cricut Cartridges...

~Art Philosophy, for the Blue Circles for my Picture background.



~Holiday Cakes, for the long Blowing Snow Border at the Bottom of the Page as well as the two Circle Snow Borders on top of the Blue Circles.



~Gypsy Wanderings, for the Title at the top of the Page, and the Snow Man.




~Holiday Gift Tags, for the little Blue Mitten hanging from the Snow Title.



I used a blue snow scene paper for my background, a  pretty blue textured card stock for my photo back grounds, and last but not least I used a piece of white glitter card stock for all of the snowy items.



I hope that you have enjoyed your visit today as well as my Snowy Layout as much as I have enjoyed sharing with you.

To see more project like this head on over to...


and see all of the Projects my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you today.


Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin L.

5 comments:

  1. super cute layout! I love it! Janet Royer-MCCR-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin the layout was amazing!! I loved the colors and you know me I love bling!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Robin! Love the blowing snow! I used it in a layout last winter too and love the look that brings!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorrrrrgusssss!!! love it.
    robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin,
    Love the layout!! Love the colors and all the glitter. My favorite part is the snowflake circles on you round mats!!

    ReplyDelete