Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!  Yay, the weekend is here! Tomorrow is the first offical beginning of Fall, and you know what that means...my favorite movie will be on TV soon, The Wizard of Oz, AND the Holidays are just around the corner, I LOVE the Holidays.

Have you gotten prepared for the holidays yet?  I have almost got my Christmas Planner/Organizer ready to go, there is just a couple of pages that I want to revise for this year then it is all done and ready to go.  I have bought a few gifts already, and wheels have been turning on a few other gifts.  I plan to have my planner all updated and ready to go by the end of this weekend, so I will take a few pictures and post them for you to see.  

Now, for some exciting news...last Friday afternoon I got some exciting news...starting in October I will part of a wonderful Design Team with "Hiding In My Craft Room with 10 amazing women.  I can not wait to get started.

Also, in October through the first weekend of November (as of right now any way) I will be taking part in a blog hop every weekend, YAY.  One of the blog hops at the end of October is one that I am planning, the first one that I have planned.  But it is a Disney Blog Hop to bring awareness to Rett Syndrome, a disorder that is very close to my heart.  

                   Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

                                            Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment