Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Card



Tomorrow is Halloween and I hope that everyone is ready for a little Trick or Treating.

Today I would like to share a Halloween Card with you that that I made.



I made a gate card added some black card stock that I ran through the embossing machine to add the little dots.  I then added some Halloween scrap paper on top of the black card stock. The paper was from the Paper Studio product line from Hobby Lobby craft store.

I stamped some little Trick or Treaters on to some white card stock and inked the edges of the card stock.  



I also stamped the word "Boo" onto a white card stock circle and inked the edges of the circle as well.  I attached the circle with a foam tab to raise it up a bit, plus it gives me room to tuck the little trick or treaters corner behind the circle to help hold the card closed.



The stamps that I used came from Michael's craft store.

Then on the inside I added a square piece of white card stock where I rounded the edges as well as inked the edges of the square.  I stamped on a Halloween saying in the center of the square which is from a stamp set from Close to My Heart. Then last but not least I then took my iRock and added three silver gems above and below the stamp to give it a little bling.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I hope that you have enjoyed your visit today as well as my Halloween Card.  



Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin Lane

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment