Friday, January 4, 2013

Celebration Blog Hop January 4th and 5th


It's a Celebration
Blog Hop

January 4th and 5th


Hello Crafty World,
Here at Cuttin and Stampin we are HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY and in the mood to CELEBRATE.  Today we are having a blog hop Celebrating our new Design Team and kicking off our weekly challenge blog.  Each of us has produced projects to Celebrate.  You should have started with Tammy's blog at...
and there are 11 other stops along the way.


There are 11 New Design Team Members for you to visit and please leave some love with each and everyone by leaving a comment, then your final stop along this hop is where you can enter to win some blog candy.  There are (2) $25.00 gift certificates to A Muse Studio up for grabs.  But you must visit each of the blogs and leave a comment in order to win.  So, grab a cup of coffee and hop along to meet the NEW CUTTIN AND STAMPIN DESIGN TEAM.


Hi, I am Robin and a work at home Mom.  I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, I actually can not remember a time when I have not been crafting.  I am on my third Cricut in two years, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, my Husband would probably say that it's a bad thing.  I love to craft so much that I carry my Gypsy with me everywhere I go in my purse so that I can some crafting when I am out and about playing that waiting game.  I actually love to do all kinds of crafting from card making, scrap booking, altered projects, and so on and so on.

I actually have several digital cards that I made to share with you today all with some kind of a celebrations theme.  
I have two Birthday cards, one is for my Daughter who has a birthday coming up at the end of this month and the other one is for my Father in Law whose birthday is this Sunday.




An Anniversary card that I made for my Parents.



 And last but not least I also made a Graduation card for my Daughter who will be graduating from college in 2014.



I want to thank you all again for stopping by and being  part of  our CELEBRATION Hop.  Your next stop should be with Teresa R. at...


Don't forget to hop all the way through leaving  comments for each of the Design Team Members and enter to win the blog candy at the end.


In case you get distracted along the way, here is a complete line up so that you can make it to the candy.





Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin 



29 comments:

  1. Wow. Love all of these digital cards! I also have a son who will graduate in 2014. It seems so far off right now but it will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    I also love dabbling in digital creations. Where do you get all your papers and such? Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards Robin. I really liked the one you made for your FIL. I knew you've been under the weather and I hope you get better soon. Thank you SO much for all your help and supprot getting our new team going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! Love the idea of including a picture on the card. I've never thought of that. Love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin all your projects are gorgeous! Great job :) Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute cards. Congrats to your daughter!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your wonderful projects...can't pick a favorite one! TFS!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your digital cards Robin. I have yet to try one! Congrats on the DT. Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome digitals Robin! Dont really know much about digital crafting, but love your creations. Thanks for introducing me to another dimension of crafting.
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never digital crafted before, but your cards are all so beautiful. I love the personal added touch of a photo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards.
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the digi cards! My daughter would love your blog background! She's a coffee lover... TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robin . . I have not attempted the "digi" technique but I am impressed with your projects! Chrystine is such a beautiful girl - my daughter turns 22 on Jan. 24th! I hope you stay well the rest of the winter! It is great being on a team with you again!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!Awesome!!Very Beautiful & Stunning!New Follower.
    LOVE your blog look!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun! I am trying to get into digi scrapping. I like the middle card a lot! Did you print these out?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute projects!!!
    scrapbookingforfun@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet your daughter will love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your projects!

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  19. all the projects are great, the graduate one is my fav though! TFS!

    and I continue hopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your new DT, Robin!

    Love all of your projects! Very nice! :)

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of the cards, the 2nd one is my favorite tho. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what a lovely selection of celebration cards!!
    Hopping along...
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, Hello Robin...heh heheh its Robin. Always great projects. Love visiting your blog!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous digital cards! TFS

    mvasquez69 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll just have to try digi cardmaking now, these are impressive

    ReplyDelete
  26. All of your cards are wonderful! your parents are going to LOVE that card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All your cards for this hop were great. Really liked the anniversary one.

    ReplyDelete