Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room...Challenge #87...Greens



Happy Saturday...Happy March....
and
Happy National Crafting Month


Welcome to this weeks challenge with Hiding In My Craft Room...Challenge #87...working with the color Green.

hidinginmycraftroom.com

For my project I made a digital layout page using Storybook Creator Plus with Creative Memories. The kit that I used is called...Jewel.  My pictures are some of ones that I took last Easter from when we took our Daughter to where they filmed part of District 12 from the Hunger Games movie.



Product Image


Product Image



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today!

To see more wonderful projects head on over to...

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2013/03/himcr-87-greens.html

to see the wonderful projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you.


Until Next Time...Happy Crafting

Robin 

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout, cute daugher! I'm jealous...had to say it again! So glad we are on the HIMCR DT together!

    ReplyDelete