Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mini Albums Blog Hop with The Creating Blog Hops Cafe'

 
 
Happy Saturday
and
Welcome to this months Blog Hop
with
The Creating Blog Hops Cafe'
 
 
This month we have made some Mini Albums to share with you. If you have just stopped by to visit with me, thank you and welcome, but please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess, Robin Lane with Create-A-LatteWe would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects.
 
So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.
 
Today I wanted to share with you a mini baby album that I had made for my cousin when the adopted a baby. (FYI...I went through and added white dots on to everyone's faces in the pictures for their privacy) The album spells out "Girl", I covered each letter with baby themed paper from a 12x12 paper pad that I had, I think it is from Paper Studio, after I added all of my pictures I went through and added all of my baby themed embellishments including some little die-cut teddy bears that I had in scraps left over from another project that I did, and last but least I added some pink ribbon to the rings that holds the mini album together.
 




 
 
This month we have a wonderful Sponsor, Jessica Wilson with Close To My Heart, and she has a fantastic giveaway to share with you today. Jessica is giveaway a Close To My Heart Paper Pack called Lollidoodle.  
 
 
 
Jessica also has a wonderful deal running for the month of April for anyone that joins her CTMH Team in April will receive a Cricut Cartridge Collection of your choice for FREE with the purchase of your New Consultant Kit, that is a $99 value.
 
 
 
Your next stop will be with...
 
 
 
If you get lost along the way here is the entire 
line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
 
 
 
3-  Miranda Enclade - www.nanasscrapspot.com
 
4- Cathy Derouche - http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
 
 
 

 
 

Thank you for hoping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.

 

21 comments:

  1. Very cute album. Love how Girl is spelled out on each page. You did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! what a nice keepsake you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG What a cute, clever and creative mini gosh so many neat ideas . Talk about being super talented wowzers love how you did the GIRL of it all. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, what a great word album! Thanks for organizing another great hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious gift!!! Love your word album!!! So glad to be in this awesome hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaw, what a super cute little girl word album..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Girl album, I'm sure she loves it.

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Good Morning Ms. Janet, your number was drawn as the winner for the blog candy from the Mini Album Blog Hop. CONGRATS! I will get your address to Jessica so that she can mail you your prize. Thank you for hopping!

      Delete
  9. Super fun Baby Album! I am excited about this hop!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little girl mini...thanks for sharing with us:)
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clever and pretty Girl album.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is by far the most unusual and clever album I've seen. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute album,just starting the hop, Ican't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok let's try this again with my own account and not my grandson's. LOL Guess I should check the user before I post.

    Cute album,just starting the hop, I can't wait to se all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling Album!!! Sorry I am late getting to the hop, but Saturday was busy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robin this is so lovely. I am sure your cousin will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great mini!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cutie patootie baby mini :)

    ReplyDelete