Saturday, July 26, 2014

Christmas in July Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Christmas in July blog hop! If you are coming from Lisa , then you are in the right spot. If you just happened to stumble across this post, please start at the beginning of the hop at Angela's blog-You won't want to miss all of the amazing Christmas inspiration! 

In addition to seeing some awesome projects, there is some blog candy! To be eligible to win the blog candy, you must leave a comment on each stop in the hop as well as hitting that little "follow" button! Winner will be chosen on Monday, July 28th so you have all weekend to stop by! 



Now onto my project! 

For my project I wanted to share with you two Pocket Page Layouts that I made with a new digital kit release from Dees-Delights, the kit is called,
A Jolly Christmas. I love the colors in this kit, and not to mention that the kit is 30% off right now until the 28th, so what a perfect time to get started on Christmas cards and any other Christmas projects that you may of on your list.
 
http://dees-deelights.com/deestore/


I decided to make a two page layout of our Elf on the Shelf's adventures from 2013 Christmas. Unlike most homes that do the Elf on the Shelf, our Daughter is 22, so  we do things a little different in our house. Everyone in our house, yes including Hubby, takes part in the different Elf adventures. We either go with who ever goes to bed last that night or who ever get up first the next morning. It all had a lot of fun playing with our little Elf, and can not wait until this coming Christmas when we get to start again, in fact I already have a list going of ideas of things to do.
 


 
 

http://dees-deelights.com/deestore/


 
Up next is Miranda

In case you get lost, here is the complete lineup:
 


Thanks for hopping along with us! 


18 comments:

  1. Love the layout. I think we will have to be getting ourselves an elf on our shelf this year sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!!!! I think it is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layouts! What a fun twist on the elf! Thank you so much for joining my hop this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts, great Elf adventures.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love! love! love! you could not have done a better job! every detail is excellent and the adventures of Christine's elf is hilarious! The best I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and colorful layouts - that little elf is one busy little guy.
    I follow you with Google Friend Connect.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun pocket pages. I love the elf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! I think the Elf is such a fun activity for kids! WIsh I had this when my kids were young! I did buy the elf and the book for the grandchildren.
    Hope you are doing well, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful, cheerful and fun LO.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is so adorable! Love the elf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I LOVE your Elf on the Shelf Layout! What a Great Idea. We had a Elf on the Shelf come last year to our house. My Grand Children named him Ernie. I may have to make a layout. Come over to my blog sometime and see what all Ernie got into last year. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super-terrific LO!!! LOVE what you have done here!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! WHAT A FANTASTIC PROJECTS LOVE THE COLORS! TFS!
    LOVE HOPPING WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hee hee..cracking up about the pic of the elf with Daryl and the zombie!! LOL! SO fun! Love the digital layout! It really is cute and tons of fun! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pages Robin, thank you for promoting my kit, can't believe how much this elf has travelled lol. Hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete