Friday, October 24, 2014

Anything Goes Friday

 
Happy Friday
and
Welcome to...
Anything Goes Friday
 
First, I have to say this...
It's Friday, Friday, Friday
Now that, that is out of the way let's get to today's post.

Today I would like to share with you one of my new toys or tools, whichever you want to look at it.

I had heard about Becky Higgins working on an App from her blog and insta gram, I was so excited and could not wait for it to arrive. Then finally it became live on September 17th. I was jumping for joy when I found out.

Introducing the Project Life App - scrapbooking in the palm of your hand! (beckyhiggins.com)

It is the new Project Life App, currently available only for Apple products. I have it downloaded onto my iPad and I am loving it. I can now create scrapbook layouts, cards while I am on the go. I usually take my iPad with me about anywhere I go especially to any Doctor appointments so that I can  play a little, but now I can create new things.

This App is truly amazing the things that you can do with it, it takes Project Life to a whole new level.
Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand! 
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes. Pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a monthly basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family – and, of course, getting those pages printed so you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks!
 
Features...
 
 *import photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox
*zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
*easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
*zoom in and around your page for closer details
*adjust font style, size, color and more
*colored background options
*lots of page layout options
*a library of card designs and kits available
*corners can be rounded or square
*several 4×6 and 6×8 collage options
*use Siri for fast journaling
*pages in progress automatically save to library
*completed pages and collages in one place
*view specific card designs for Project Life collections
*export, share, and print completed pages
 
The link to get this wonderful App is...
 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! TFS! Your Bloggie Love friend, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh too bad I don't have an iphone. Happy BL An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete