Thursday, March 8, 2012

I have set a challenge for myself

I have been trying to think of a crafting challenge/ goal for myself for this new year of 2012, and yes I know that I am a little late in starting this, but like I said I have been trying to decide how I wanted to do this.  And hey, better late than never, right.

What I have decided to do is to challenge myself to make some kind of crafting project every single day.  I love all forms of crafting from scrapbook layouts, cards, altered projects, and so on and so on.  Not to mention that I have several Cricut cartiages that I have never used yet other than linking them to my Gypsy. 

I have had several ideas in my head of different projects that I want to do but just haven't gotten around to making them so I am hoping that with this challenge I will get all of the projects that I want to get done and and then some. 

I have made a few projects this year which I will do a recap post this weekend of the projects that I have made so far this year with pictures.

I did make a spring altered project today which I am very glad at how it turned out, it's not much but I love it.  I have not taken a picture of it yet but I will do that tomorrow and get it posted for you all to see.

Now, wish me luck on meeting my challenge of making some kind of project each and everyday from here to the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have now decided to name my little daily project challenge so that it would be a little easier to say or talk about. I think that I will just call it "My 365 Challenge" or "365" for short.

    ReplyDelete