Friday, March 9, 2012

Project #1 in My Challenges **AS WELL AS MY** 3-11-2012 Design Team Challenge from Queen of My Craft Room

Here is my first project that I made yesterday and as I said in last nights post that I would post day in my challenge to making a project each and every day.

And it so happens to be the project that I made for this weeks Design Team Challenge over at Queen of My Craft Room which was to make an Altered Spring Project. 

I bought a hanging butterfly made of slate at Michaels and I cut the flowers and the words "welcome spring" out with the Cricut.

I hope that you enjoy this project.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea. I think I need to make a trip to Michaels........

    Robin
    http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the flowers on it.

    Jessie
    Queen of my Craftroom DT sister

    ReplyDelete