Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #78 Freestyle


Happy Saturday!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a great Christmas here, wonderful time with family, lots of food, and Santa was very good to us.

Well, it's that time of month again where we can go Free-styling and make whatever we want to make for this weeks challenge with...

Hiding In My Craft Room
Challenge #78

I wanted to share with you today a money card holder that I made over Christmas to put money in to give to all of the kids in our family.



I used the Cricut Cartridge Artiste, I actually couldn't wait to make the money card holder.

I used a Christmas Print paper for the outside, a red card stock for the inside, then I took digital Merry Christmas tag and printed them from my computer and added it to the front of the card.


I hope that this has gave you some inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.

If you would like to see more projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you head on over to Laurie's blog...

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2012/12/himcr-78-freestyle.html


Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment