Saturday, December 8, 2012

Super Scraps Saturday - Challenge #75 with Hiding In My Craft Room


Happy Saturday!

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Welcome to this weeks challenge with...
Hiding In My Craft Room
Challenge #75


It's that time again where we get to go into our scrap boxes to play and use up some of those scraps that we have piled up.


For my project I have made a gate fold birthday card. Everything that I used for this card except for the ink and the stamp came from the scrap box, yes including the gate card.



The stamp sets that I used came from Close to My Heart.




Thank you for stopping by and visiting today.


To see more wonderful projects head on over to...

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2012/12/himcr-75-super-scraps-saturday.html

and see the wonderful projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you.

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so cute, Robin! I try to go to my Scraps all the time when I craft. You did a great job with this!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and I love that cupcake paper! So cute!

    ReplyDelete