Friday, November 21, 2014

Anything Goes Friday

 
Happy Friday
and
Welcome to...
Anything Goes Friday
 
Today I thought that I would share with you gift that I found on Pinterest a few years ago that I made and gave to our neighbors.
 
No Make Chocolate Chex Mix
 
 
~Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
~A Box of Chocolate Chex Mix Cereal
~Bag of Mini Pretzel Twists
~A Bag of Christmas Milk Chocolate M&M's
 
Mix everything together into one or two large bowls
Divide your mixture evenly into your mason jars
 
Here are the ones that I made to give out...
 

 
 
You can decorate the outside of your mason jar Christmasy and be sure to add a candy cane to the jar as well.
 
I actually believe that I will be making some of these again this year to give out to a few family members.
 
I hope that you enjoy.
 


1 comment: