Sunday, November 23, 2014

Money Saving Sunday


Happy Sunday
and
Welcome to...
Money Saving Sunday
 
 
Before we get to this weeks coupons I wanted to let you know about a wonderful event that is starting tomorrow. I am part of this wonderful blog hop, "The 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop"
This will be my third year taking part in this hop.
I love doing this hop, I get excited every year when it gets time to start. The hop will take place from November 24th thru December 5th. There are several very talented ladies that will be sharing with you different Christmas projects each and everyday. So, be sure to hop along with us all 12 days so that you will not miss a single idea. 
 
 
 
 
Now, onto this weeks coupons...
 
**AC Moore**
 
 
 
**Michaels**
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**Hobby Lobby**
 
 
 
 
**Joann's**
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Those coupons can cause a lot of damage to my wallet. hehehe! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thanks girl for all the awesome coupons...so super sweet and thoughtful of you.
    Keep having lots of Creative fun....and hope you have a Fabulous and fun Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete