Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Projects for Queen of My Craftroom Design Team

Hello Everyone, well, I had gotten a little behind in posting my April Challenges for the Design Team over at Queen of my Craftroom. I had them done but just didn't get a chance to take a picture and post them.  So, that is what I am doing now.

First up, is the Easter Altered Project.  Which I made a box of  "Cotton Tails" from white Tic-Tac's and Cricut cutouts, a cotton tail for the bunny of course, and an eye with my iRock.



Second challenge was to make a  Cricut project card or layout, theme is the letter D, and I made a mini layout with Baby Scarlett in mind using the Four Legged Friends Cartridge.


Third Challenge was to make a Thank You Card.  I used three different color ink pads on this the main part of the card I took a light purple and pink to make a tye-dye look, then took a darker shade of purple along the edges of the card to give it a distressed look.  I then took another piece of card stock and used my Thanks Embossing Folder then took the darker purple color ink pad and gently rubbed across the top of the embossing.  I also added some white gems in two of the corners with my iRock.   



Hope you enjoyed these three projects.

Until next time, happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment