Monday, April 30, 2012

My Angel

Good Monday Morning Everyone.  
Seven years ago yesterday on April 29th, 2005 my youngest Daughter past away.  It is so hard to believe that it has been seven years it seems like yesterday.  I still remember that morning.  I sat and rocked her as she left my arms and went to heaven.  That is something that I would not wish on anyone, not even my worst enemy.  No one should ever have to bury  their kids.  
My Angel, you will forever remain in my heart, I miss you being here with us, I miss your smile, your laugh, the silly songs that we would sing, I miss the special way that you would say Moma.  Even, though I know that you are in a better place, with no more medical problems, I would still do anything to have you here in my arms again.





No comments:

Post a Comment