Friday, April 20, 2012

My New Camera

Well, I finially got me a new camera and so far I love it.  I got a Nikon Coolpix that was marked down alot because our Target is remodeling and they were marking things down so that there would be less products for them to move around.  Lucky me.

This picture is of my Daughter Chrystine and our Baby Scarlett. I used the backlight mode I believe is what it was called along with the flash, because the sun was so bright behind them.  Scarlett looks like she is talking, lol.

This picture of course is of Baby Scarlett, where I just wanted to check out the Pet mode and see what it was all about.  But I was just happy that she just actually sat still long enough for a picture.

This is a picture that I took of Scott sitting on the front porch and I was standing about halfway out in the front yard several feet away, basically I wanted to check out the zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment