Friday, April 20, 2012

My Smash Book Project

Here is a two of the projects that I have been working on the past couple of weeks.

First up is my very own homemade Smash Book. As much as I loved the Smash Books, I wanted one that fits me and my style and this is what I came up with. 

I got a small binder, some Wizard of Oz scrapbook paper (because I love the Wizard of Oz) cut it to fit, I also printed out some pages that I had added different clip art / pictures to make more pages such as different cute little clip art about scrapbooking, of Yorkie doggies, and of course clip art of the Wizard of Oz. I also made a few pages for my thoughts and ideas for projects that I want to do. 


Here is the cover my Smash Book

Here is what you see when you first open up my smash book, there is a pocket on the inside cover where I can store a few smash book items, and a pen or two, and then my first page of the Wizard of Oz of course.

This is a page that I made to design page layouts and cards that I would like to make with a shopping list. I have seen and used several different kinds over the years, so with this one I combined the things that I liked from the different forms to one that fits me.

Here is a page that I made to jot down info on different projects that I want to make, such as my altered projects. Here again, I combined what I liked from different forms that I have seen and used over the years to what fits me.

I think this revised form is my favorite. I saw one similar on someone's blog that they had made and I can not remember the blog it may be in an earlier post that I did. But it is basically a weekly blog planner, I really liked the original one that I saw but of course I made a few changes to fit me. There is a block for what project I need to do for the Design Team that I am on, there is a block for what card I want to make, a block for what page layout I want to make, and a block for what altered project I want to make. All for a weeks worth of projects to keep me straight as well as my thoughts for the week.
 

1 comment:

  1. we're not in Kansas anymore.... Wonderful ideas... love the muted Oz backgrounds :-)
    --Robin

    ReplyDelete