Friday, November 23, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #73 - Christmas Theme


hidinginmycraftroom.com

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to this weeks challenge with...
Hiding In My Craft Room...#73

This weeks theme was to make something with a Christmas theme, my favorite time of the year.



I decided to make a digital Christmas card.  I love making digital projects but I have put it on the back burner lately with playing with my Cricut so much, which I also love.

The digital program is Storybook Creator from Creative Memories, they have so many wonderful kits to work with.



Thank you for stopping by and visiting today, I hope that you have enjoyed your visit as well as my digital Christmas card, as much as I have enjoyed sharing with you.



To see more projects head on over to...

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

and see the projects that my Design Team Sisters have made to share with you today.

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!! I didn't know you used Storybook Creator! Did you see all the new kits they have came out with lately? I just made a calendar for my neighbors for Christmas with it.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete