Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Menu Board



Happy Hump Day!!

I saw a menu board online a while back and bought all of the stuff to make it, but to be honest it just got to much for me in making it.

So, I came up with one that does work for me and my family.



I bought two collage picture frames at WalMart each frame holds four pictures.
I took some kitchen themed scrapbook paper that I had and cut to size to fit into each frame.
I then took some letter stickers to add the days of the week.




I then had my wonderful Husband to hang my frames on the wall in the Kitchen.  
Now all I have to do is take a dry erase marker to write on each day what we will be having for dinner that night and it comes off with an eraser or a wipe.

This project was so easy.  And now I don't have to hear...Mom, what's for dinner.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting, I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and my Menu Board as much as I have enjoyed sharing with you.

Until Next Time...Happy Crafting,

Robin Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment