Friday, April 26, 2013

My Christmas Card Stash is Low Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Christmas Card Stash is Low Hop!


It is our sincere hope that this helps to inspire you to get working on those Holiday cards early so as to reduce a little of the stress felt around the season!


You should be coming from 
but if you just found your way here please start at the beginning with 


Here is my Christmas Card that I made to share with you...









There will be 2 blog candies for this hop.

First, There will be a stash prize given out randomly to 1 comment from all the blogs. You MUST comment on all the blogs!! You will have until Tuesday the 30th at 11:59pm CST to comment. Sarah will announce the winner on Wednesday morning.   


The second prize will have a little more work for you to enter. We're going to have a little challenge for you to enter. 1st you will need to stop and comment on every blog. 2nd you will need to create a holiday card/gift tag/general gift giving paraphernalia and enter it at the inlinkz on Sarah's blog. You have a week to enter and you can enter up to 3 projects. The prize for this challenge is a stamp set and crinkle ribbon bundle of YOUR CHOICE from our sponsor Mae Sunshine Designs! <<Link to etsy.com/shop/maesunshinedesigns



Your next stop should be 
Diana's Blog at...
If you get lost along the way here is the whole line up!

14 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very AWESOME card. You do great work. :)

    Hugs
    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable Robin!! love that you decorated an envelope too, I SO need to start doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the decorated envelop too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! what a cute little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card.... The dog is adorable!! The tree, present and snow is amazing. thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, and I am in love with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and I love how you tinted and stamped the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh the puppy on your card is so cute. Nice job. TFS.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome creation... this is adorable... This hop is is awesome...I can't wait to see everyone's creations...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too pretty Robin!! I love that you went the extra mile and made an envelope too!!!
    Thanks for being in the hop with me!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. I love that your puppy is playing in the snow.

    TFS AJ-
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my that is sweet. I love the inked edges and the color hues. Glad to be on the hop with you.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card inside and out and the envelope too!

    ReplyDelete