Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tag Card


Happy Hump Day aka Wednesday!

I just wanted to share with you something that I made this weekend as a challenge for one of the groups that I am in on Facebook, called Crafty Corner.  We were challenged to make a tag.

Well, I had some cards here that I had found that are shaped like a tag so I used that for my challenge and decorated it up. The paper that I used is from Tim Holtz and the stamp sentiment is from Close to My Heart, the gems are from Paper Studio, and I can not remember what company the flowers are from I just remember that I got them from Michael's.

So, with no forth ado here is my Tag Card...



Thank you for stopping by and visiting.


1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by to say Hi and to check out your post today. What a beautiful tag card! I love the bling and flowers. It all goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete