Sunday, April 7, 2013

Refrigerator Magnets Blog Hop


Welcome to the...
Refrigerator Magnets Blog Hop
with...
The Krazy Crafting Crew





What could be more fun than decorating?  Isn’t that what we all do in some form weather it is our photos or projects..
This month as you can see the Krazy Crafting Crew has gotten together and made inspiring refrigerator magnets!   Spring clean means spring décor to me!
We all hope you find a little inspiration along the way today
Magnets can be done so many different ways… the sky is the limit!
Our hostess today is Cicily at

If you have already been on the hop, and have arrived from 
Liz with www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com, you are in the right place!
If not please go check out Cicily at
www.pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com so you don't miss a thing!

I had so much fun doing this project, I made magnets from my favorite movie...The Wizard of Oz.





Your next stop is Lisa www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for hopping with us!
Here is your line up in case you need it to navigate…..




Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

10 comments:

  1. These are really so pretty - and just think you have different themes for different times of the year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my FAVORITE movie ever(well, tied with Gone With The Wind)----love your magnets!!!Great project.\
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fantastic and you've just given me a great idea! Ok, so my fav TV show right now is nowhere a classic like The Wizard of Oz, but boy oh boy I'm going to have a bunch of Walking Dead magnets all over my 'fridge now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. You did a wonderful job with them, they look seamless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, I just love your Wizard of Oz magnets! I remember you telling me you loved that movie, and now anytime I see any Wizard of Oz type stuff, I think of you! Your magnets are darling!
    Teresa
    www.createnjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are a lot of fun!
    <3 Pam
    www.scrappletree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These magnet are just so pretty, how in the world did you make them???? I want a set! LOL! Awesome project. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your magnets. How did you make them?

    ReplyDelete