Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 15 - Saturday with Cuttin and Stampin


Happy Saturday!
and
Welcome to Challenge #15
with


This weeks challenge was to make...
Thank You cards

Dates... April 16 - April 22, 2013

For my card I used a coffee themed set of stamps that I had and have never gotten around to using yet, Close to My Heart Ink Pad in the color Chocolate, Brown Ribbon from Paper Studio, and a card that has a little die-cut window on it.



I first took my chocolate ink pad and ink stressed the edges of the card as well as the edges of the cut-out window. Second I stamped my little cup of goodness on the inside of the card where it could be seen through the cut-out window. Third I added my strip of  ribbon to the bottom of the card. Fourth I stamped "Thanks a Latte" just above the ribbon. The last but not least, my fifth and final step I took one of my coffee stamps and stamped coffee beans in different places on the card.




I really like the way that this card turned out.


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment